Sino Gas’ Board and Management recognise that high standards of corporate governance are an integral part of their commitment to maximising shareholder value, by promoting strategic thought, risk management, corporate and social responsibility, and transparency.
The Company has adopted a comprehensive framework of rules, relationships, systems and processes regulating the exercise of authority within the Company.
The Board has adopted the following corporate governance policies and charters, copies of which can be view by clicking the links below, and the Company’s corporate governance statement for the last financial year is available here.
- Board Charter
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Nomination and Remuneration Committee Charter
- Procedure for the Selection and Appointment of New Directors
- Securities trading policy
- Procedures for Complying with the Disclosure Requirements and Ensuring Management Accountability
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Description of Risk Management Policy
- Description of the Performance Evaluation Procedure for the Board and Individual
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy
- Anti-Corruption Policy
The corporate governance policies and practices of the Company are reflective of the Company’s current status, its major activities being mineral exploration and investments in the resources industry. As the Company’s activities develop in size, nature and scope, the Board will reconsider and review the Company’s corporate governance structures.