CNEML

China New Energy Mining Limited (“CNEML”) is Sino Gas & Energy Holdings Limited’s (“ASX: SEH, “Sino Gas” or the “Company”) Joint Venture partner and holds 51% of Sino Gas & Energy Limited (“SGE”), with Sino Gas holding the remaining 49%.

CNEML is a private company incorporated in Hong Kong, and acquired its interest in SGE in July 2016 for US$220 million (announcement).


Our-Partners_06

PetroChina

PCCBM is entitled to participate up to its 51% participating interest in the Sanjiaobei PSC. PCCBM is a subsidiary of PetroChina, China’s largest natural gas producer with extensive international experience and strong focus on development of unconventional gas in China.


Our-Partners_03

CUCBM

China United Coalbed Methane (“CUCBM”) develops unconventional oil and gas resources for parent CNOOC  in China.  CUCBM is entitled to participate up to its 51% participating interest in the Linxing PSC.

In April 2017, Sino Gas purchased from CBM Energy Associates L.C. (“CBME”) an option to acquire 7.5% of SGE’s participating interest in the Linxing PSC by contributing 7.5% of historical back costs to SGE.

 

(1) Sino Gas has an option to acquire 3.675% of Linxing from SGE by paying 7.5% of historical back costs, assuming full partner back in. If exercised SGE interest of 45.325%.